Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge Kit 1/8" NPT, EGT. 2 Meter Sensor Clamp 91-114mm
ALL PRICES INCLUSIVE OF VAT
Why you need a EGT gauge?
An EGT gauge is used to monitor your vehicles exhaust gas temperature (EGT). Monitoring the EGT gives the driver early indication if the engine is overheating or over/under fuelling, which could result in engine failure and costly repairs.
Fitting and using an EGT gauge is an inexpensive way to safeguard your engine from expensive repairs due to excessive exhaust gas temperatures. This kit is suitable for turbo & non turbo engines including popular Sports/Performance Cars, 4WD, Boats, Planes, Trucks.
The EGT sensor is extremely accurate with a very fast response time. It has a 2 meter Aero Grade insulated cable with stainless steel over braid.
The probe is one of the best available and will read and display temperature with great accuracy +/- 1%. Temperatures up to 1250 C.
Our EGT gauge kit is supplied with a 1/8 NPT type K thermocouple EGT Clamp probe that can be installed to exhaust pipe for easier installation.
This temperature gauge measures in both Celsius and Fahrenheit:
Celsius from -200c to +1300c.
Fahrenheit from -328f to +2308f
EGT Gauge Dimensions: 79mm x 43mm x 25mm.
- Clear 4 Digit RED LED Readout. Green and Blue LED also available please see my other listings.(If not please leave message at checkout)
- 12v DC connection.
- Fast Response time: 500 msec.
- Temp Range:Celsiusfrom -200c to +1300c Fahrenheit from -328f to +2308f
- Easy installation.
- Boxed with instructions.
- Probe Material : High quality Stainless Steel
- Probe Diameter : 5mm (0.2”)
- Probe Length : 80mm (3.15”).
- Threads : 1/8” NPT Compression Fitting
- Clamp Size 91-114mm (we stock a smaller sized clamp of 40 - 63mm please see our other listings)
- Cable Length : 2 Meters
- Cable Insulation : Fiberglass braiding with stainless steel overbraiding
- Type : Ungrounded
*This temperature gauge can be calibrated via the rear panel and is cold junction compensated for high accuracy. Very few CHT gauges on the market have the cold junction compensation circuit. Most of them cost several times more than this gauge.